This is a project to develop a small application that runs on Windows Mobile (6.1), and is a client of a SugarCRM (open source CRM) server.
* The user interface is very similar to the product below.
[url removed, login to view]
* No database is required. It always connects to a SugarCRM server and retrieves data from it. It also saves data in a database on the server.
* Required functions;
- Login authentication (The user id and password should be stored so that he/she does not need to input them again.)
- It provides the ability to display/edit/delete data of Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Meetings, Calls, Tasks, Cases.
- A phone number and an email address data in each object should be hyper linked to Dialing or the compose function of MS Outlook Email.
- Settings: In this function, the URL/user-id/password of the server can be defined, and a user can specify if the data retrieved from the server is owned by the logged in user or all.
* All of communication between the application and a SugarCRM server is done by SOAP. It should use the SOAP API of the SugarCRM server. Additional information submitted:
* The application should automatically retrieve custom fields that are added on the server side. The custom fields on the server are created by the Studio function.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1247 for this job
Hi, We are well expertise in website development. We are very pleasure to work with you and giving the best services within a short time and with a reasonable price structure.