I need a project that uses Codejock MFC Suite (v12.1).
It consists on:
- A Report control in tree mode that allows drag'n'drop.
- Report Control has to columns, Label and Value
- There are 3 types of data that can be entered: Root Menu, SubMenu and Title
- RootMenu, as the name says, are always at the tree's root level and are expandable, i.e., they have child items (Submenus and Titles)
- SubMenu, indicates an expandable item.
- Title, is just an item that has no childrens.
Creating these kind of items is the easy part. The hard work is to have drag'n'drop.
- A root can be dragged inside another root, becoming a submenu type.
- A Title can be dragged into rot level, becoming a root type.
- A Submenu can be dragged to root level, inside root type or inside submenu type.
Submenus are recursive, it means that I can have N submenus inside a submenu. There should be no limits for levels inside the tree. And of course, expandable items can not be gragged inside one of their childrens.
Structure, for example, can be like this:
All work must be done using Codejock v12.1.
A Dialog application showing the interface should be provided (Dialog should have the tree control along with other 4 buttons (Add Root, Add Title, Add Submenu and Delete Entry)
All work must be done in Visual Studio .NET 2003
I required all the source code, ready to compile.
All work must be done in C++ (MFC) (.NET Project will not be considered)
AutoScroll when dragging
If you can do this job without using Codejock components, great!
Ideal it would the control to have the same interaction and feeling as the NSOutlineView in COCOA (Mac OSX)
This is a personnal project, low bids, please!
There's a screenshot of how it should look