1. Programme 'Game of Life' by John Conway in C. There are a couple of rules to the game. These are:
- each cell with one or more neighbours dies
- each cell with 4 or more dies
- each cell with 2 or 3 lives
2. From the user inputting the month, write out a simple text file for the calendar of that month.
3. Albums, artist, and track names, along with year published and genre are stored in a file. The programme has to read the file and sort the data in it according to the user request. It then has to write out the sorted list. Should use 'strcmp'?
(the next is optional, will pay more if done)
4. Write a program that can perform three point differentiation, and one that can implement the systematically convergent trapezium integrator.
I am a student, so these have to look unproffesional. Also, every ten lines or so please tag things out of the code explaining very very breifly what is happening.