I want to develop a small database application for MAC OS for purpose of copying CD content to the external hard disk. The software will function as below steps:
1. Software Application will run from the external hard disk directly without requiring any installations on the computer. It should be plug and play on all MAC computers.
2. The main screen will have list of all the details of the CD's stored in the hard disk.
3. There will be one screen to add new CD. That screen will have few parameters and information about the CD to be entered manually by the user.
4. The Add screen will copy content from CD to the External Disk Drive (Application Path) while user will be allowed to enter details about the CD in database.
5. On Saving, the content of CD will be already copied to the hard disk and data will be stored into the database.
6. There will be one option to Burn CD through which if user wish, can re-burn the CD content same way as it was copied.
Here I am attaching few images of existing application developed in VB.Net to give you idea of the exact requirements.
Database structure is one simple table where all the details of each CD will be stored along with path to the respective folder where CD is copied into the External Hard Disk.
The same application is required to work on MAC OS.
The project completion time is 7 days only.
Only people with prior experience of developing database application for MAC OS should bid for the project.