I need a custom web browser for the ipad.
For that task, I need someone who is VERY experienced in coding apps for to iPad to create a custom, nice looking browser.
This will NOT be a "regular" browser. It will have some special feature, namely, it will need to interact with the Evernote API.
*** THIS IS A SIMPLE JOB FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, AND IT NEEDS TO BE DONE QUICKLY.
I am a programmer myself so I know this is really simple, I just don't have time to do it ;)
Here are the qualifications that I am looking for:
- Someone who can code the application AND do a VERY polished UI (essential)
- The browser can borrow from Safari
- To have already worked with the Evernote API is a HUGE asset
- Minimum 300 hours on Freelancer
- perfect rating
To postulate for the opening:
- Please reply with examples of previous apps you've done (please provide the links to the iTunes App Store)
- Please also include any UI that you've also done (doesn't have to be an app, can be a website, etc...)
- An ETA of how much time you think it would take to complete a simple browser that interacts with the Evernote API
- If I like your previous work, I will reply to you and give you more details!
Finally, to demonstrate that you have carefully and fully read this text, and that you are not simply someone who replies to every opening, please insert the word "Racoon" directly at the beginning or you reply ;)
(the FIRST work must be "Racoon", so I can filter quickly ;)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $550 for this job
Hi Ferdric I can recommend a expert iPad app designer for this job. We are a team of 45 developers with proficencies in Microsoft , Web and Mobile .please see pm