Need a "Jump Pack" style Game (QUICK!!!)
I need a VERY experience Objective C (iOS) coder to create a simple, but very very polished iOS game.
This game will be very similar to Jump Pack, so please download the free version and play it a few times to get the idea.
*** NEED IT TO BE COMPLETED VERY QUICKLY! ***
- Accomplished with coding AND UI design.
- Perfect 5-star rating.
- At least 300 hours here on oDesk.
- I require someone who TAKES PRIDE in their work, with strong attention to detail. The finished project MUST be polished and ready for the app store.
- Good communication skills via Skype and quick to respond to Skype. I can be reached anywhere by Skype, and can return a message within minutes, I expect the same from you.
- Reply to this posting with examples of your work WITH examples of design and user interface.
Please send me the following:
1. Any design/programming you've done before on the iPhone.
2. Links to your previous applications in the iTunes App Store.
3. An estimate on how long it will take for this app to be completed. I am thinking it should take about 20 days or so to get this game done and ready for release in the Apple App Store!
If I like your work I'll reply with further details about the job. Also, very important, if you do an excellent job, you can bet I'll need repeat business from you. I am looking for a person to establish trust, credibility and repeat job as I have many different jobs for you in the future if you continually do an excellent job including more hours and longer times to develop games for me!
Thank you in advance for your time!
Objective-c, C programming, iPad, iPhone, cocoa
At least 4.50
iPhone Programming OS 4.0 Test
Fluent in written and verbal skills
oDesk Hours :
At least 100 hours
Should have a portfolio for me to view
This is an important detail. Please include the word "SaDoJoe" in your reply, so I can know you read all the way to the end. <-Attention to detail.
cocoa, iphone-development, objective-c, graphics, 3d-animation, iphone-sdk, ipad