I am seeking an experienced iPad/iPhone games developer to help me build a rapid prototype for a simple iPad/iPhone Arcade style game so that i can play around with the game play and game mechanics and to get early user feedback before proceeding with the full release 1 build.
In essence the prototype will be able to simply do the following (i have a reference example of something similar but dont want to give too much away until i have selected a developer):
- All the action takes place on 1 screen
- the user has control of 2 characters on the screen (one on the left side of the screen, one on the right)
- on each side of the screen the user can choose from 3 or 4 vertically aligned locations where the element on that side can be positioned, and use touchscreen gestures to move the characters to the different positions.
- on the right hand side the character will also be be able to perform one move right and then left also
- the aim is for the element to catch something coming at it horizontally by being at the location in time, if they are there item is automatically pushed downwards onto the next horizontal line by the character, if they dont get there on time the item crashes to the ground and the user loses a life
- the game does have levels but in version 1 it just speeds up the speed at which the thing they need to catch comes at them on each level
I already have graphics ready, but dont see the need to go to all that effort to prototype it as im not concerned about the "look" at this early stage but more about being able to play it and learn what works and what doesnt.
When responding to this project please include the word KOKOMO anywhere in your response so i know you have read about the project in full and understand my requirement. I will not select a developer who fails to do this.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $954 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !