Java Software and Interface Developement (WELL DOCUMENTED):
The Task of this project is to program a Wrapper in Java for integrating an existing C source code as well as realizing an interface for the program in Java. While being platform independant the software should also run on mobile devices.
For a better understanding a software example (which is not allowed to be copied) will be provided after project assignment in order to demonstrate the basic functions that are required. Now a similar software needs be by created but with extended functionality and by use of an already existing ANSI C source code. This program will be used for humidity and gas measurement instruments.
For your convenience, this project is well documented. For your overview and project calculation, the Project Documentation and a Chart of interfaces are already attached. The other documents will be available for you after the project has been assigned.
– Complete Source Code written in ANSI C
– Extended Interface description and chart of interfaces which will be used
– Help file (rich text format)
– example software (only for information purposes, not to be copied or re-engineered)
– project definition
What we need you to do:
– Create a Wrapper to integrate the existing ANSI C-Code in Java
– Programming in „eclipse“ with Standard Runtimes (Oracle)
– Create Java software interface
– Program should be platform independant (should be able to be used on various systems)
– Program should be able to run on mobile devices
Hint: In order to respekt license rights of example software you will have to state/sign that you will only use the software for evaluation purposes.