The basic concept is to to test the BackEnd technology using session beans and entity beans.
Construct part of a recipe system. The system must be able to register recipes and ingredient and be able to specify the amount of each ingredient in each recipe. The system must as a minimum be able to:
1) Create a new recipe with a description
2) Create a new ingredient including the price
3) Show all recipes
4) Add an ingredient to a recipe
5) Show all ingredients connected to a recipe
6) Find all recipes containing a given ingredient
7) Find the price for buying ingredients to a given recipe
The database should be in an Oracle database
Recipe--1------- * Amount --*...........1--Ingredient
The choice of attributes is left to your own common sense.
You must implement a web solution using session beans and JPA for persistence.
A zipped file including a logical data model (UML) diagram
4 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
i am software engineer give this work i will do in my best if u assign this work maximum one day to configure in this project to my system so only i have say to complete this work 2 days