Trade Copier Project
I need to develop an MT4 trade copier that allows forex trades to be copied from a master account operating on one computer to any number of slave accounts on any number of other computers. The trade copier should consist of two separate modules called master and slave. Each module should be written in MQL and should call functions from a DLL where the DLL is written in C and/or C++.
The trade copier should have the following features:
- Operates over the network, so master and slaves do not have to be on the same computer
- Allows unlimited slaves
- Automatic conversion 4-5 digits
- Very stable
- Slaves must be able to authenticate (provide password) to be accepted by master. For now, each slave will have the same password and master will check that password against whatever value the master stores in settings.
- Signals copied from master to slave as quickly as possible. Slaves should use fast update loop (possibly sending messages to chart window at high frequency) to capture messages from master as quickly as possible.
- Fast reliable networking: Would like you to use the zeromq asynchronous network library bindings for MT4 located at [url removed, login to view] . Will consider other network solutions if you have a very strong argument why.
- Handles all trade order types: buy/sell, buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop, delete pending orders, and all TP and SL limits and their modifications
- Filters (pair name filter, magic number filter, comment filter) on both master and slave. When filtermode is deny, listed pairs or magic numbers are not sent by master or copied by slave. In allow mode, only those listed are sent and copied
- Client EA should be able to scale the trade size using one of several methods. If METHODFLAG=1 (default), then client uses LOTMULTIPLIER*master account lotsize. If METHODFLAG=2, then client uses LOTMULTIPLIER*account balance/size of a lot in dollars. If METHODFLAG=3, then client uses LOTMULTIPLIER*account free margin/size of a lot in dollars. See detailed explanation and example
- Automatic pair renames: eg EURUSDfx or fxEURUSD automatically converted to “canonical form” EURUSD in communication between master and slaves.
- Must handle partial close
- ECN Mode on slave: if set, this allows slave orders to be placed using 2 step process, first without SL and TP, and then using OrderModify to add SL and TP
- Reverse mode: buys on master become sells on slave and vice versa. SL and TP are swapped.
- Pips tolerance for market orders: Only open the order if difference in pips between master and slave is less than specified number of pips (pips always specified in 4 digit mode). Positive pips deviation of any size (in trader’s favor) is allowed, only negative deviation (against the trader) is checked.
- Option for Alert on slave when slave “state” changes (eg new orders, modified orders, closed orders, deleted orders, etc).
- Option for slave to send out email when slave “state” changes (eg new orders, modified orders, closed orders, deleted orders, etc).
On completion, all source code (MQ4 and C/C++ files) must be provided along with executables. Code must be tested successfully.
English language documentation must be provided, sufficient to enable a knowledgeable user to install, configure and use the trade copier. Documentation does not need to be a commercial grade users’ manual, just enough for me to understand how to use the code.
Documentation must include details of the communication protocol between master and slave. In other words, the master sends trade information over a socket connection. What is the format of that information? XML? JSON? Custom (such as name value pairs separated by semicolons?) etc. Documentation must describe this.
All software developed, including source code, becomes my sole property to use in any way I wish. Developer relinquishes any ownership and/or royalty rights to the software and deliverables of this project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1039 for this job
I had the software--"Flyhorse Trade Signal Sync". I can Sell it to you. My site have some Problem now , but you can seach "Flyhorse Trade Signal Sync" in google.