The app includes:
- QR code reader
- A database of items
- very simple Shopping cart (collecting items only, no checkout)
The app will be downloaded with the database. The database includes a list of item names, price, text fields, image (a sample data base will be provided)
The app will feature 4 screens.
1. Screen 1 – main screen – displaying the list of items scanned and selected by the user with their thumbnail image (in other words – existing items in the shopping cart. Buttons will be displayed to access screens 2-3.
2. Screen 2 – add item screen – on this screen the user can scan a QR code and view the relate information pulled from the database and the QR code. Buttons will be displayed to add the item to the list on screen 1, cancel and go back to screen 1 without adding the item or to compare items (screen 3)
3. Screen 3 – compare items screen – similar to the add item screen (screen 2) – the user can add up to three items, that will be displayed alongside each other for conmparison, cheapest item will be highlighted.
4. Screen 4 – checkout. The list will be displayed with the items, their price and the subtotal.
Important - Budget:
We're aiming for the lower margin of around 250$ as we're not expecting heavy design for this app - it is still a prototype.
For those of you who feel they wish to invest further in design and create a cool slick experience, we'll accept offers in the $400 range.
Screenshots, QR codes and database samples will be delivered to serious bidders.
Thanks and good luck!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
Dear Sir, Thanks for giving us chance to bid on this project. We are highly talented team of iphone, android and web developers who constantly work for the client. Plz check PMB. Regards, TechnoTrust.
Dear sir, We are interested to this android [url removed, login to view] send us your confirmation to start the project. Thank you, Best regards ipower solution.