I am seeking an experienced iPad/iPhone games developer to help me build a rapid prototype for a simple iPad/iPhone Arcade style game so that i can play around with the game play and game mechanics and to get early user feedback before proceeding with the full release 1 build.
I just need a working prototype that i can play around with the "character" movement and moving games parts so i can optimise the user experience from the start so not looking to integrate hifi graphics, audio etc at this point just the game in its simplest form.
In essence the prototype will be able to simply do the following (i have a reference example of something similar but dont want to give too much away until i have selected a developer):
- All the action takes place on 1 screen
- the user has control of 2 characters on the screen (one on the left side of the screen, one on the right)
- on each side of the screen the user can choose from 3 or 4 vertically aligned locations where the element on that side can be positioned, and use touchscreen gestures to move the characters to the different positions.
- on the right hand side the character will also be be able to perform one move right and then left also
- the aim is for the element to catch something coming at it horizontally by being at the location in time, if they are there item is automatically pushed downwards onto the next horizontal line by the character, if they dont get there on time the item crashes to the ground and the user loses a life
- the game does have levels but in version 1 it just speeds up the speed at which the thing they need to catch comes at them on each level
When responding to this project please include the word KOKOMO anywhere in your response so i know you have read about the project in full and understand my requirement. I will not select a developer who fails to do this.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $826 for this job
KOKOMO We can provide you complete work with facility that you can pay as we work and can provide you real time communication about the project too please check your message in detail for more information
KOKOMO HI i am a professional versatile game developer I have developed many sprite handling games efficietnly which makes me the perfect person for this project.
KOKOMO Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very interested in the [url removed, login to view] can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at your PMB for more details. Regards!