- I need an FTP client created that is compatible with Windows 2012/ 2012 R2
- The software will be used on MS Terminal Servers so there needs to be security (preventing clients from accessing other client login info)
- I will configure the FTP server and path destination, the user should not see this information
- I also need to be able to setup multiple FTP server /path destination (which users can select as a drop down)
- Client needs to support sFTP and FTPs protocols
- When the user runs the EXE for the first time they should be prompted for their username, password and default local directory. Afterwards and on future runs of the EXE the user should simply be asked for the file to upload. The user should be able to select multiple files (build a queue), and when finished hit "Transfer" and all files will be uploaded.
- This environment has multiple clients and users. All users within a client should be able to access or use the same FTP account. However other clients should not be able to see other client accounts.
- All users within a company share a common X:\ drive (which is where the files will be uploaded from ).
- We have multiple RDS servers so the account info needs to roam across multiple servers and users.
[url removed, login to view]