We are 3 young graphic designers.
We want create an interactive and illustrated book for ipad.
We produce all contents needed and we are searching a programmer that translate our work in code.
Our case history is alice for ipad: [url removed, login to view]
The project will start with a story. If it goes to success we will produce other stories (minimum 4).
So the app presents a loading page and then an index page.
Our first story consists in 14 interactive pages
All interactions are simple, based on the physic, the gravity and fluid motion. They start by classic gestures.
The app should be written in Objective-C.
The timeframe for the project is 3-4 weeks.
1. Menu which can be invoked from any page
2. Page navigation via buttons per page
3. Interactive elements audio which can be turned on and off via settings
4. Animation audio which can be turned on and off via settings
5. Various animation effects initiated by touch, swipes and other gestures. Animations to be coded: linear movement, circular movement, falling objects, circling objects, jumping objects, exploding objects on touch, movement along a guide, accelerometer controlled objects/animations, opacity mask to have an effect similar to iSteam (we just want to span the glass).
6. Some pages could be have animations that goes in loop.
7. Effect of flaking page, like a real book.
8. The code should be very well commented and follow apple standards of formatting, memory management etc.
- Will require the source code
- Give examples of similar or other iPad projects that you have completed successfully
- Have the tools and development environment to do the job well
- Ask questions in PM only.
The winning bidder needs to ...
- Explain in their PM how they would build the app, details about its functionality shall prove the developer knows what to do.
- You must be a good communicator, we are able to be reached at every hour.
- You must give us regular updates on the progress of the project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2366 for this job
I have considered to do something for lively books for children for a long time. I need to corporate with good graphics engineers like you three to produce good apps.