I have 3 Linux command that I want to run but I would like to have a GUI that runs on Windows to do it:
1. I need 3 fields and 1 button for login details: ip (port 22), login, password - I should be able to save them
2. I need 2 more fields to add them to a command line + I need 1 button to click and run the first command and grab the success or error message from shell, ie: sh [url removed, login to view] FIELD1 FIELD 2 <-- that will be the command and after running it we will get a message, echo that.
3. I need 1 button to click and run the second command, then display the output (echo) every 5 minutes (updated) (auto - login every 5 minutes and run the command or when I click the button)
4. I need 1 button to click and run the third command and a success or error message from shell
- Each IP (project) will have 3 tabs:
tab 1 : login details + button + status
tab 2: two fields to pass to a command + button and an area to display a message (FIRST COMMAND)
tab 3: one button to run a command and display output (SECOND COMMAND) + one button to run 1 command (THIRD COMMAND)
MENU: NEW or ADD / SAVE ...
- It should be able to run it with admin rights on Windows
- I would like to have a status = online / offline (that means we are connected/logged in to shell or NOT)
- I should be able to save several login details (maybe a MENU with the option to ADD / SAVE ... and to SEE them we just need to click on them as we can use TABS for each of them or a LIST on one side of the GUI,when I double click on any IP we can see the login details the status, the buttons... CHECK THE ATTACHMENT)
- I should get the SOURCE and commented code if possible
I like ironpython but let's see what you can offer... this is not a difficult task it's just a GUI that will pass commands to the shell that's it!