I need someone to create a piece of software that will autovote my website in various topsite lists. This website will need to autovote on multiple different gaming topsite lists. These are my requirements:
- Have proxy support built in (either through the TOR network, or I can load the proxies manually)
- Captcha solving, either automatically solve them by decoding them, or by popping up a box to allow me to input the captcha code, either way, it needs to be a free way of solving the captcha
- The program will need to completely wipe all cookies that it stores
- Needs to rotate different browser agents to help avoid being detected
- Support for multiple threads.
This software will need to be 100% stealthy, to avoid my game being banned from the topsite lists. I'm pretty sure this project is pretty simple to be done, and shouldn't take too long for an experienced programmer. It will also need to be supported for a minimum of 6 months to ensure that any changes can be made if the topsite lists change their software in the slightest bit. I do not want it to break. I think six months use should be good enough to get quite a bit of exposure to my site.