We are looking to have a database created that will help track sales by product (about 30 products) as well as compare other imported data. This database should be able to have the following information imported/entered through a user friendly interface. We are looking for someone that has worked on this type of database, and may have suggestions.
Items to be imported/entered into database:
• A user friendly Main Menu as well as other forms/menus. ITEM 1
• Customer tracking - phone calls and showroom visits/day period See Attachment ITEM 2
• inquiries and how did you hear of us/week period - this is to be entered by a staff member through a form. See Attachment ITEM 2
• Sales data from quickbooks imported with customer data? using ODBC connector? this will be imported every week. See Attachment ITEM 3
• Print Campaigns (newspaper ads, kijiji ads, craiglist ads, etc..) that we are running entered on a weekly bases. See Attachment ITEM 4
• Google site analytics imported, such as web site visits, referral sources etc.
• Google adwords information, such click through rates, cost, etc..
• Facebook information such as visits, new likes, etc…
What we're trying to accomplish:
• Seeing how our campaigns are relating to individual product sales and inquiries, and web traffic.
• See what days are the busiest at the showroom per time period example: year over year are Mondays always the busiest?
• All graphs/charts time frame selected from date pickers
• Sales per product compared with showroom visits/inquires/campaigns
• Other various charts/graphs/print-outs to be determined.
Please Review the attachment for examples of data to be tracked and entered. Please give a detailed explanation on the work you propose for the project.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1065 for this job
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
Greetings Client, i have studied your project and can design this for you within 15days in MS Access.it will do all that you have specified in the pdf file.please see the private message for more clarification.
Hi Iam expert access developer using vba and forms. Attached is similar application developed in ms access for document management. This is for your reference. K