1. Develop a modal dialog window with user input interface as illustrated and to be compiled in a Windows dll file.
2. Dialog window will be called upon by a MQ4 code calling the dll function.
3. During the call, an array of string will be passed into the dll from MQ4.
4. The dialog window must be able to display the number of records it received from MQ4. For example, in the illustration, there are 6 records being passed into.
5. There will be additional windows to be displayed when the Edit button is clicked. These are for additional parameters setup. See next page.
6. After the users selection on the parameters, the dll function will perform string concatenations, stored into an array and passed back to MQ4 for further processing.
7. The dialog window will be closed once all the above process has been completed.
Experience Required: Experience in passing arrays to and fro between Visual C++ DLL and MQL4.
Note: The end product is a dll file. Vendor must be able to integrate both dll and ex4 and experience in passing arrays to and forth between Visual C++ DLL and MQL (MQ4)
Expectations : 10-20 hours
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
1. Your script experience, especially that which matches the job description
2. Your speed in turning around work for review
3. Interview via skype or gmail may be required if candidate is shortlisted.
In addition, please describe how you many hours you are required to get this job done and whether you foresee any challenge you may face from this job.
About the company
We are an online forex software developer that focuses on developing applications on Metatrader 4 Forex Trading platform. We aim to create intuitive apps and software designs to forex traders so that they can better manage and automate their daily forex trading needs.