Hi, i just joined this website and am therefor not used to the system yet.
I am developing a system where i will connect a note validator using cctalk to a "new system". This " new system" gets input through cc talk and should have the following specs:
- run autonomous. No pc, so a PIC.
- hold a log
- communicate with bluetooth for local comms
- allow to print the log
- communiate with ethernet (option) and gprs/umts (required) to a remote pc
- write sw on a pc for receiving the data from the device that will have a log, status messages of the remote devices and is accessible for other windows based applications (tbd)
- being able to control and interrogate the remote device from the pc.
So skills are cctalk, communication protocals, and wrting a bit of pc sw.
All other details will be disclosed in a personal chat since i do not want to disclose all details to a wide audience.
Looking forward to further discuss.
19 freelancers are bidding on average €5363 for this job
I have 16 years experience in assembler(x86, x386,PIC, Atmel, 8051...), 14 years in C/C++ programming. 10 years in RTOS, Embedded System I can do this work in the best way.
I'm expert that had worked in many multinational electronic company for designing, manufacturing and managing electronic products. I suggest you to make a professional design. I can do it for you.