We need a very light (low file size) executable file (.EXE) that runs in Windows 7 environment. The executable file will be placed in a folder with a lot of photos and once the EXE file is executed, it must be able to show all these photos in fullscreen slideshow mode.
It must be flexible to allow two types of operations:
1. Slideshow showing the files in sequence (able to set sequence using command prompt. Either latest photo first or oldest photo first).
2. Slideshow showing the files in random sequence.
The .EXE file must be able to detect new photos and show them FIRST as soon as they appeared (interrupting the existing sequence) and then back to normal sequence again.
Basically we needed the new photos to be shown first before the EXE file resume its original sequence settings.
Here's our terms and please READ before you BID!
1. No milestone will be created as we have too many bad experiences with freelancers here. We will pay once project is completed and we are satisfied with the work. We will award you as the winner if you are able to demonstrate your ability to develop the application for us by showing us similar works.
2. Able to complete project within deadlines agreed by both parties.
3. Must be accommodating to changes and not show client bad attitude.
4. Must take initiative to update us at least once a day on the progress.
I have carefully read your requirements and I can assure you quality [url removed, login to view] refer to my private message for further details. Best Regards
15 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job
Hello there, I'm a software engineer with more than 10 years experience in Excel, Access, VBA, VB6 and .NET. I've done similar project before, so I'm sure I can help you with your task. Best regards, Adrian