We need a very light (low file size) executable file (.EXE) that runs in Windows 7 environment. The executable file will be placed in a folder with a lot of photos (500 - 1000) and once the EXE file is executed, it must be able to show all these photos in fullscreen slideshow mode.
Functions of the program:
1. Display a splash screen of our company logo and shows a dialog box for settings.
2. The dialog box setting should allow the following options:
a. To detect and display current folder path and also allow user to browse to another folder.
b. To allow user to browse to a music file (MP3 and other music files)
c. Allow user to select whether they want to loop the background music.
d. Allow user to play the background music in dialog box after selection to confirm if that's the music file they wish to use.
e. Allow user to play all music files located in a folder and also an option to loop the music once last music file is played.
f. Option to display image filename name
g. Option to set slideshow speed (3seconds to 120seconds)
h. Option to set "New images first" or "Old images first" or "Random mode"
i. Allow user to save all settings.
j. Once the slideshow started, it must be able to load (500-1000 images) fast and should minimize memory usage or otherwise the background music may become choppy and unbearable to listen.
k. Program MUST be able to monitor folder for new images and display new images FIRST in order of creation.
l. Program MUST be able to accept all types of images files.
BIDDER MUST submit a working demo to demonstrate point (K) and (L) before we award.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ!!!!!!!)
As part of our efforts to avoid working with errant programmers and freelancers here, all bidders MUST accept our terms before you bid.
1. No milestone will be created as we have too many bad experiences with freelancers here. We will pay once project is completed and we are satisfied with the work. We will award you as the winner if you are able to demonstrate your ability to develop the application for us by showing us a demo on key features (need not come with complete features).
2. Able to complete project within deadlines agreed by both parties.
3. The project description only indicates the core features and during the development, we might include some options to go along with the core features to make it more user friendly and there will be changes. Programmers and freelancers must be accommodating to such unforeseen circumstances and not show client bad attitude. All such changes must be made without extra costs.
4. The project MUST work in our operating environment. If it only works for you and not for us, the project is still considered incomplete. Programmer and freelancer must be able to resolve technical issues without using remote desktop access softwares or administrative access.
5. All decisions made by us are final and you agree not to contest against the decision.
6. Must take initiative to update us at least once a day on the progress.
7. All source files and relevant libraries must be submitted after milestone is created and will only release upon receipt of all the files.
8. We will own all copyrights.
9. Successful programmer will work long term with us to maintain the program and upgrade it.
10. It is the responsibility of programmer and freelancer to message us once new files are uploaded.
11. We reserve all rights to revoke the award and not make any single payment or to seek for compensation if programmer and freelancer violated ANY of the above terms and conditions.
12. Programmer and freelancer who bidded on this project are deemed to have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
13. We reserve all rights to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hello there, I'm a software engineer with more than 10 years experience in Excel, Access, VBA, VB6 and .NET. I'm sure I can help you with your task. Best regards, Adrian
I am good in this kind of applications because i have developed an application that used to watch folders on multiple threads. See PMB for details. I also agreed on all of your terms and conditions