We are looking for an experienced freelancer to help us complete a project for business website. This project is for a News website, so it is imperative that the site is both pleasing on the eye and has the functionality to enable regular updates.
This project requires someone who is able to put together a great design/layout along with the functionality.
The site will need to have the following features;
this is needed to allow us to create new stories, write editorials etc. We will also need to be able to replace and add new images for both new stories and for the sponsors thus its essential that the CMS allows the admin user almost full control of the site.
this is a news based website which is article led meaning that we will need a section on the homepage to list the latest news, an archive section and a homepage that we will be able to use to select various stories which we feel should be placed on the sites homepage.
as mentioned for the cms we will need to be able to use various sections on the site to publish sponsors banners and create images to advertise for them.
the site will have a local business directory.
• This will be a list of services, within any service there will be a list of local companies. There will be 2 types of listing, standard which is free of charge(just a line ad) and a paid listing for which will be highlighted and will have extended information.
• A search facility- to enable quick searches based on service type and company name
• Add my business- allowing views to add their business- their details will need to be approved by admin in our cpanel. We can then approve all ads prior to going live.
• Automatic email to the client confirming their registration explaining that it should be approved within 24 hours. The email will also offer an upgrade to a premium listing.
• Control Panel- this will be for admin users. Here we will be able to manage the directory and change sections/edit listings/upgrade listings/approve listings/delete listings/create a sponsor for a certain section i.e. allowing an accountant to have a banner in the accountancy section.
• SEO Friendly categories- i.e. when we add a new service section the meta details are relevant to that of the section
We require a weather section, the details we would like to extract from another site using a feed so this part of the site updates itself. All the user will need to do is select their region.
This section will allow employers to post for positions they are currently advertising. Once more this will operate in a similar way to the business directory. We again need full control over the sections within the category via the admin panel.
The website will also have a classifieds section, this is where users will be able to go on and publish any items which they may have for sale. Again their will be several sections branching off from a homepage i.e. cars, bikes, household goods etc etc. We will need to be able to manage the classifieds via our control panel- the adverts will all be free listings and will always be listed by the newest items first. Again all listings will need to be approved by admin. We require a post a classified option in the classified section.
The site will need to be built in a structure that will allow updates and improvements to the module as the site develops. Shortly we will look to fill the directory by updating csv files with client details.
Small features required;
• Like- enabling users to like an article
• Recommend site to a friend(the enter a friends email address and then the recommended user gets an automated email)
We need the project completed promptly and the site will need to be live within 14 days but we require continuous updates throughout the process.
Please only bid if you can demonstrate previous projects requiring similar work and if you have good feedback. We will award this project over the next 24 hou
24 freelancers are bidding on average $2051 for this job
Hi We have the domain expertise in open source CMS. Kindly have a look at private message box for references. Looking forward to hear you. Thanks & Regards Amit Kumar Geniusanywhere