1. I need a small program to detect the music/video player the user is running on their window.
2. support winXP only in this stage
3. program to be run at start up of windows, or start run by user
4. after program start, a small icon to be placed next to the clock with other running programs
5. program would monitor windows and pop up a bubble when a music/video player start playing music or
6. bubble tells what music/video player is playing and also name of file playing. e.g. "xxxx player is
playing [url removed, login to view]", user click and bubble disappear. or bubble disappear automatically after 10 seconds.
7. when user change to another song or video, bubble show up again
8. when user exit the music or video player, bubble "xxxx player exit"
9. user may run multiple players at the same time, bubble will show up multiple times too.
10. right click on icon allow user to choose
10.1 exit the program
10.2 or check start when window start
11. payment by milestones (no advance payment)
11.1 milestone one - mimic
11.2 milestone two - a workable tool
11.3 complete source code, installation package and documentation
12. I may not specified 100% clear in above description, if you have questions, ASK BEFORE YOU BID. Please
allow flexibility for that in your bid. Bid price final and no more negotiations after that.
13. Notes: This is phase 1 of the project. I tried my best to make it simple and work out with a reasonable
and reliable freelancer first. Lots of other functions requried in second phase such as record from sound
card once detected music or video playing, analysis recorded sound with our proprietory tool, upload
recorded music to server, web based, support for vista, Win7.