We are looking for a 3 in 1 program that allows us to:
1. Run a FTP server in Windows 7 or other windows version.
2. Monitor a pre-defined folder for new photos, resize the photo (keep original photo) and upload the new resized photos into a remote folder path.
3. Once new photos are detected, it will also upload new photos (after resize) into a defined album in a Facebook page. If album doesn't exist in Facebook, it should be able to create the album. I would have to set the album title, album description and photo description from within the program. The program must be able to create another album once the first album hits the maximum photo limit in Facebook.
4. I should be able to set the interval for the program to check for new files.
Here's our terms and please READ before you BID!
1. No milestone will be created as we have too many bad experiences with freelancers here. We will pay once project is completed and we are satisfied with the work. We will award you as the winner if you are able to demonstrate your ability to develop the application for us by showing us a demo (need not come with complete features).
2. Able to complete project within deadlines agreed by both parties.
3. Must be accommodating to changes and not show client bad attitude.
4. Must take initiative to update us at least once a day on the progress.
5. All source files and relevant libraries must be submitted after milestone is created.
6. We will own all copyrights.
7. Successful programmer will work long term with us to maintain the program and upgrade it.