I am looking for a experience programmer of ESP32 to do a firmware.
- Bring up a BACNET-over-IP stack in the ESP32 environment in IDF.
- Implementation must be in plain C. (A fully contained C++ module is fine, as long as you can provide examples for how to interact with the module from a C app)
- Provide examples of how to configure the device to operate as a BACNET end device
- BACNET parameters such as IP configuration must be done through web page. Web server must be implemented.
- Log window in web page with autorefresh to see commands received and send through BACNET.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €785 for this job
Hello Sir. I have developed ESP32 firmware programs in ESP-IDF and PlatfomIO. Especially I have developed BACNet in STM32. So I can help you fully. Thanks and Regards. Saim Saygin.
Hello I have most of this done already for a previous project Is there any specific requirements apart from the web page for settings ? for previous projects on ESP32 , check my profile Regards
Hello. I have some experience with ESP32 and Arduino programming. Please check my repo and if you interested in, please open chat for me. [login to view URL] Thanks. Regards.
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.