Looking for a professional to add multiplayer aspects to a simple Game I made. Its made in VS 2015 using C++ and socket programming. Freelancer would be required to add the following to the game:
• Game runs and allows play from multiple players
• Game allows new players to join easily/automatically
• Game allows server discovery and selection (in addition to above)
• Game allows players to leave without impacting other players.
On top of that, you will be required to make a detailed analysis report of the network performance of the game. which includes
• Description of factors influencing measurement of network performance and how these are compensated for
• Identification of independent variable and how this is controlled:
• Identification of dependent variables and how these are measured
• Description of measurement process
• Presentation of results: table of values measured
• Presentation of results: chart with correct labels and units
• Analysis of results/trends in information measured are identified and related to properties of the game
• Valid conclusion(s)
So there are 2 parts for this project. Scripting and Report. I want someone who has a good knowledge in the fields required and should be able to communicate frequently and should be able to understand the requirements and EXPLAIN what has been implemented. I will heavily assist you with the Report making, more than a freelancer looking for a team member to join forces and achieve the result. Approximately ~15-20 hours of work.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss it further. I will provide the Source(Game) code.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hi, im a C# developer with 10 years experience working as freelancer. i would like to find other developers that look for long term relations. would like to chat and discuss the project more in detail.
Hello. I have rich experience with server - client in mmorpg game development Account Login, .Player management, Item and Monster, NPC, Skill so on. Could you please discuss more details? Thank you