Our project is to create a new crypto coin with the following properties:
- To be forked from bitcoin
- Will have its own blockchain
- POW mining (No POS)
- Mining hash algorithm to be decided. Must be ASIC and GPU resiliant.
- Project will be totally Open Source
- Our own node, mining, wallet (forked from Electrum, also Electrum server) software will be produced, forking from open source projects. Software must be compatible with Windows and Linux. Wallet software also must be compatible with MacOS. All binaries must be ready to install and run.
- No premine or ICO (Initial coin offers)
We need help with to speed us up. We do not look for a complete solution.
We look help for the following situations, you can help for a specific item:
- Selecting a GPU and ASIC resiliant hashning algorithm.
- Forking from Bitcoin code and changing the code to use the selected algorithm.
- Compiling the forked code to produce ready to run code for Windows and Linux (appimage or qnother similar way)
- Producing a miner software (by forking from cpuminer or another program), compiling it and producing ready to run binaries for Linux and Windows.
- Producing a wallet software (forked from Electrum) and also producing an electrum server software by fork. Electrum server will be tun on our servers, so it is only necessary for us to have running binaries. But because it will be open source, anyone else can run it. Electrum wallet must be run on Linux, Windows, MacOS, IOS and Android. People will be supplied with ready to run versions of binaries.
- Writing (or forking) a web program for Blockchain browsing. Something like [login to view URL] for the coin.
All the work to be done must be fully documented.
All the payments will be made with LTC (Litecoin) on progress based.