I have a project that requires knowledge in microcontrollers programming. The following is what is needed:
Through a microcontroller simulator, a Master and a Slave architecture in C language.
- The master should send the slave 2 bytes message via 2 different Queues.
- The slave should have 2 interrupt routines to wake up and read the messaging queue:
- Watchdog interrupt
- 1Hz Event Interrupt
- The master should send the messages in different cadences randomly: 3sec, 7sec, 2sec 5sec ... etc
- The watchdog should trigger every 30sec for the slave to read queue1 and the 1Hz event should trigger every 1sec to read queue2.
What is expected:
- Full code to be submitted
- Deadline is important (The shorter time the better)
- A tutorial to be held explaining the code
7 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Hello, My field of interest lies in this type of projects and I am good c++ programming . I can help you out in this project. Will try to deliver as soon as possible .