1. Development of [url removed, login to view] frames detector in HDLC-session
2. Module receives random size portions of data of HDLC-session. Goal of data processing is to decode HDLC-session correctly (check CRC etc. according to standard procedures) and to signal when [url removed, login to view] frames are detected. Consider also that frames can be divided for different portions of data.
3. API should provide the following functions:
init – initializes session processing, allocates resources, returns descriptor of allocated context.
reset – receives context descriptor, resets detection state
detect – receives context descriptor and data for processing (optional size array of byte and its size), returns result of detection
free – receives context descriptor, resets detection state, frees allocated resources
4. Minimal computing load on processor is required. Criteria is relative, that`s why it is necessary to look up so that estimated CPU load on Core i3 when processing 248 sessions (~8 bytes/sec each) simultaneously would not exceed 20-30% .
5. Code language – C. Code convention adherence is a must (code convention will be given to chosen performer).
6. Application should compile and correctly work on Linux, Solaris, Windows. Project should be completed in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 for Windows. The project should also work in Linux and Solaris using standard make tools.
7. Tests in CppUnit are necessarily required
8. Chosen performer receives test data samples, both having [url removed, login to view] frames and not.
9. Some codes are already implemented in lib3gpph324m, libh324m, wireshark and can be used.