I am looking for a basic skeleton A r d u i n o program fort the E S P 3 2 to test various things such as B L E,Tasks,Interrupts, timers and the file system:
B L E peripheral with 5 attributes
1) String showing the software version(read only)
2) An integer that increments every 100 m s (read only). The integer is stored in a file (CONFIG file) that is read at power up. Can the config file
be similar to a ini file with a name value pair?
AT power down the last value must be stored in the
file such that at the next power up it continues where it left off
3) The same integer as described above in a string format. Should
notify the central when the above integer is a multiple of 10
4) A string that can be read / written ( < 20 bytes). Stored in the CONFIG file
5) A read/write bit value. When written to it updates an
output pin (LED). Value can be read to verify the pin status,
when read it should report the actual pin status.
A task that writes data into a LOG file every 5 seconds with a time stamp. Once the file reaches 10 000 bytes it should start to overwrite old entries. (loop back)
How can the log file be read from the outside via serial?
An interrupt from an input pin. It should notify a task via a queue
that the interrupt has taken place. The queue should wait for either
the interrupt and show an appropriate message or timeout after 5 seconds
and print a text string indicating that it has timed out.
A timer event that toggle a pin.
Can you help? Please provide me with a price.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced firmware developer with more than 6 years of experience in Embedded systems and arduino programming. I can do this project for you as per your requirement. Looking forward working with you.
Hello, I am interested in your project and I hope to help you realize it, I am passionate about electronics and embedded development and I hope to share with you my knowledge and experience.