I have STM32F745, which digitizes human voice with one of its ADC, and outputs it via the first DAC. It works great at sample frequency 24kHz and much more. I need to use DSP extensions to program the following in real-time:
1. generate analytic signal, probably by making Hilbert transform via FFT, zeroizing negative frequencies, reverse FFT, or any better way
2. calculate the envelope of analytic signal
3. calculate the instant phase of analytic signal
4. calculate the instant frequency
5. output the phase shifted signal to the second DAC
I should be able to bring both signals from DACs to oscilloscope to see Lissajous patterns.
Project can be done on the STM Discovery board, but the delivered solution should work on my PCB with STM32F745. I should be able to compile the delivered source code in Keil uVision V126.96.36.199.
Freelancers with experience in STM32F7 FFT and Hilbert please place your bets and portfolios of completed DSP projects.