Porting an SPI driver written in C to Rust - ESP-IDF to ESP-IDF-HAL
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a developer to port an existing SPI driver written in C to Rust, specifically from ESP-IDF to ESP-IDF-HAL/ESP-IDF-SVC.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Rust and the ESP-IDF-HAL is required.
- Familiarity with SPI drivers and protocols.
- Strong understanding of C and Rust programming languages in embedded contexts.
- Knowledge of the ESP-IDF-HAL framework is preferred.
- The project is expected to be completed within a month.
- Remote access to a machine with prototype hardware will be provided. Example running code in C with the driver and in Rust without the driver will be provided.
Project ID: #37508425
About the project
12 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Hi I have read your projects and fully understood your requirement but have some doubts on the same. Can we connect so we can discuss in detail . I'm waiting for your response