I am looking for a small program - price automation for an online platform.
Today, I have to modify or update price of a SKU manually. I want a small program which can modify the price to be lowest than competitors.
- log in online platform
- check out individual SKU no.
- check on hand inventory (if 0, then skip)
- copy product ID to front end to detect the seller who wins buy box
- if we win the buy box, skip and proceed next. - if not, compare competitor's buy box price with ours
- check if price difference is less than preset % (e.g. 10%)
- if yes, modify the price (according to input setting) inside the platform, save and proceed to next SKU.
- if no, output the SKU no. to a separate file (e.g. text)
- repeat the process again with preset timing (e.g. every 5 mins)
The program shall be able to run multiple online stores (all in the same online platform with different store log in) at the same time. The program shall have a password control so that I can update the password anytime