I am looking for a professional and experienced programmer, who will program an interface for the LILYGO smartwatch (or another type that fits the requirements of the project) with the following options:
1. The user can select a particular label and a record is made of which label was selected, and from what time to what time he was on that label.
2. The user will also have the option to re-edit the above log as needed, such as changing the labels selected in the last two hours.
3. Everything is recorded in a file (EXCEL or CSV) and can be retrieved via USB connection.
4. Program a special (non-Georgian) calendar, which includes several times a day (like sunset and sunrise).
5. The clock menu as well as the calendar should match the language from right to left.
6. To program reminders and also an alarm clock that are based on the above calendar, and the reminder can be pinned to a specific day, and to a specific time of day. It is also possible to make a reminder that will be repeated on a specific date (according to the special calendar).
7. GPS that wherever the user is, it shows him an arrow in a certain direction (according to the coordinates I will provide).
Please let me know how many working days it should take more or less, and give a non-binding general initial quote.