I have an existing data entry system that is built in ASP.net MVC, Knock Out JS, C#, N-hibernate with Fluent and SQL server on the backend. My client wants to add an additional feature to the system to allow the selection of generated text messages to be sent via a SMS API service. The main tasks within the project include
1) Designing/Creating the tables required in the back end to store message information
2) Designing and implementing 2/3 (TBC) text message templates using technology such as Razor templates
3) Populating text message template with data from the database (via Models)
4) Building a UI to allow user to select/send text messages and updating relevant table with status changes e.t.c.
5) Writing a class to integrate with API service
6) Implementing core functionality unit tests
I am looking for a clean C# coder that can also do TDD, has knowledge of design patterns and best practices, is an expert at KO, and has some general knowledge of Nhibernate integration on top of SQL.