1. Crypto C++ library and c# (.net 4.0) compliant Wrapper library on top.
2. Encrypt file using 3DES algorithm. The class exposes Functions to take File as input and provide Base64 encoded Encrypted File.
3. Decrypt file using 3DES algorithm. The class should Functions should take Base64 encoded Encrypted File as input and provide Plain File as output. File Handles to both files will be given as parameters.
4. Encrypt data using RSA 1024bit Public Key (Base 64 CER format) for Encryption Key. Protect 3DES encryption Key.
5. Decrypt data using RSA 1024bit Private Key (from pfx / p12 file Or IE Store) to Decrypt Encryption Key.
Few pointers -
* The file size might be 8-10 [url removed, login to view] Handles to both files will be given as parameters.
* Ensure Memory leaks should be checked.
* Dynamic allocation of memory as the files are large.
* Function for setting the encryption keys (3DES and RSA) before encryption or decryption.
* C++ library is used for client side application.
* C# is used for server side application.
* Sample code for both side library usage - client and server both.
* usage of default windows crypto API will be better
Time line - 5 days
Support- 1 week
Cost - Tentative USD 150/-