Basically my project is focusing on the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to be done by using Emgu [OpenCV] as the library to implement in the C#. This project requirements are:
1) Able to capture a driving license image and crop on particular field of the driving license such as driver's name and driver's IC.
2) The field that cropped on the particular field can be done by clicking "Capture Name" , "Capture" IC or Crop it manually.
3) Yet, the field will be fixed in such a X and Y coordinate and there's a button to get back the Original Image of the Driving License."
4) Once it able to crop the driver name and IC, then it will save a TIFF image file as the image will then go through the OpenCV library for OCR process and able to convert the image and get the OCR result.
5) This information and image will be needed to store in Microsoft Access as the basic storage of database together with the rest information that we needed to include for the particular visitor (drivers) to the apartment.
I found difficulties on the "Search Log Record" , "Check In" , "Check Out" use case as needed to be done in this part of project.
The files that attached were half way done and yet to be continue from there if possible.