I need an application that will move emails from an outlook IMAP email folder to a local outlook pst folder and then permanently delete the email off the imap server after x amount of days.
So here would be the workflow:
I would configure the application with the following entries:
• PST folder (IMAP Account) - From folder
• PST folder (Local PST file) – To Folder
• # of Days to retain.
• Logging On/Off
I would then schedule the app (windows scheduler) using arguments to ‘auto-run’ at a certain time. When the application runs, it would look in the configured PST IMAP folder for any emails older than the configured amount of days. Any emails older than the configured amount of days would be moved to the local pst folder and then deleted permanently off the imap server. The emails must be permanently deleted as to not reappear in the outlook IMAP folder.
• Can be a console application
• Must be written in C#
• Must provide me with the source code when project is complete.
• Must be able to be run without user intervention.
• Must be able to turn on logging where it give information on the emails it is moving and deleting.