I need a working example on how to get a captcha image from a website to hand it over to a decaptcha API.
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
* .NET 3.5
I provide a dummy application with source (see attachment) with some sample Captchas the example needs to cover.
How to use the dummy:
1. Select a website from the dropdownlist
2. Navigate to the website
3. to identify the captcha image use the provided context menu on the image. No matter how you do it, I just need this functionality for later use. If you have other ways to identify captcha images, feel free to make suggestions.
4. A new window with a picturebox pops up where the captcha image needs to be displayed
5. Store the image into a byte or a stream so I can use it with a decaptcha API
See comments in the source for more infos.
Hint: This is a repost, because my requirement could not be solved before. Of course the captcha image changes with each call of the URL. So you need to find a way to get the actual captcha image, which is displayed on the website.