Do "Mesh Deformation" in C# with Unity.
(No rendering required. Only dealing with wireframe)
1) Load 3d wireframe-1 (low poly) model-1 (developed in 3DMax/Similar)
2) Deform model-1 according to some parameters.
2) Load 3d wireframe-1 (low poly) again as model-2
3) Blend between model-1 and model-2 (with given blend amount) to form model-3
4) Extract the vertices of model-3 using 3D->2D projection.
5) (Also some minor other requirements that will be discussed during project)
* Bid only if you have experience in C# with Unity.