A Windows 10/11 PC compatible software which allows the use of a USB HID Joystick to control devices connected to two COM Ports (physical/virtual) of the PC. WinForm is preferred.
Here are the requirements:
1) A drop down list which can select all available COM ports in PC (For Serial Port 1)
2) A drop down list which can select all available COM ports in PC (For Serial Port 2)
3) A drop down list which can select the USB HID device to be used
4) Start button to open all COM Port and start communication
5) Software is to remember last settings (from the last used)
6) In a status box, see the status of the Joystick
7) In a status box, see the status of data exchange for Serial Port 1
8) In a status box, see the status of data exchange for Serial Port 2
9) When the application is minimize, it will be in the system tray
10) Application will continue to work even when minimize
Once full payment has been made, source code and exe file must be released. Source code must be editable in Visual Basic 2019.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $264 for this job
Hi. I did a very similar project for another client a few months ago. I am sure i can do the same for you. Kindly drop me a message in chat so we can discuss this in more detail