There is an existing checkout and payment process implemented in .Net Core server.
It consists of 2 steps (server-wise):
1. Accept order data from client (i.e. mobile frontend)
2. Produce package for client to further redirect a user to the third party payment processing page (credit card acquiring)
The first step need to be improved by that before accepting order data from client the backend needs to collect and send to client contextual information about the payment to be made.
For some reason the site would not let me attach workflow diagrams:
1. High-level overview of the process to be implemented
2. Process details explaining the architectural part
3. Details of data structure.
What needs to be done is implement the specified process in C#, create necessary data structures in the database along the way.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
Hi there, The requirements are very straight-forward and we can work on the backend feature you listed. We have very good skills in .Net and we can showcase it in your project. Thank you!
HELLO! I'm a C# development expert. I have developed similar Finance solutions I can provide very affordable prices for high quality results. I can start now