I need a C# configurable console-based Windows application that reads three (3) master Excel file in sections (cd_dataset), and writes that partial data set periodically with a timestamp (YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss) to its corresponding CSV file. The main features and requirements are:
- Configurable console application using C# in Windows.
- You must ask the user how often the process of reading/writing is going to take place (frequency).
- You must ask the user what start of the master dataset he wishes to use (where to start to read).
- Each Excel master dataset will write records to its correspondent CSV file.
- Each Excel master dataset will represent a different variable by location (cd_location3).
- Each CSV file will have the same data structure of Excel files, except for the timestamp column.
- Each CSV file must be created upon completion of the reading/writing process.
- Attached CSVs are output samples of timestamped files for "cd_dataset=3".
6 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hello dear Sir/Madam. I am a c#.net developer with 6 years experience. specialized in desktop applications I can build the console app as per your requirement. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
Hello, I am experienced C# engineer. I can create for you configurable application that can store config settings in either db or xml file. Please lets discuss details on chat. I will only take a few hours to complete.