Require a custom Media Encoder and Player component in C# and UWP compatible.
The component which accepts a RTSP / HTTP stream from DVR/NVR and convert it and displays the live video inside a UWP application and simultaneously save the stream to the local hard disk.
Functionality expected -
1. Get the RTSP/HTTP stream from DVR/NVR
2. Convert it into proper stream so that it can be played inside the UWP application.
3. Play the live stream in UWP application
4. Save the live stream on the local drive from the same stream which is used to play. (A single stream should be requested from the DVR/NVR and must be used to play as well as save a copy.
5. Save the live stream saved locally for every 1 minute in mp4 format (time setting should be available with the component and also file naming convention).
6. Component should be able to control the FPS/Frame rate of Live stream
7. The component must handle all problems with streaming including memory leaks, CPU usage increase and rectify itself and resolve the problem automatically.
8. Manually also, the user should be able to control any problem with viewing the live stream
9. The time lag / latency of the live stream played should be very low. 0 latency will be a nice to have feature
10. The component should be robust and should not crash the system or freeze the live stream playing for long hours, at least it should be able to play the live stream for 8 hours continuously.
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹27481 for this job
I've been involved in similar project. I implemented a player that receives HEVC via RTP/UDP and saves it in an MKV or MP4. I'm ready to start on your project, but the price for everything will be $4500. Thanks!