I have a C# Windows Forms application I developed for stock and inventory, but not completed. Approximately 12-15 modules are developed. It is currently built with vs 2010 windows form project with sql server 2012 version as backend.
I would now like this application to be converted to a MVC 4 of vs 2015 application while still keeping the data access style of the enterprise library access..
The application has a lot of functionality and this is basically a total rewrite.
Also I need to add some new modules for below modules
1. Website redesign music school site. Faculties may have few performance videos in addition.
2. User can be registered on the web site with required details, auto verification link will be sent by email to authorize the user. All the locations (branches) of available music lessons and courses available will be shown to guest user, but the fees for each course packages (different set of lessons with different duration) will be shown only to registered users
3. A registered user will be able to select preferred location and select courses and its packages with fees to book the preferred time slot by viewing available time slots in the selected branch/location
4. These will come to the office front desk admin queue for authorization according to the time preference. An email will be sent to the registered user if it is authorized/declined and allow them to select a new time slot or course or package(as new request)
5. Once approved the timeslot will be blocked for certain hours (parameterized value) to enable them to pay the fees. They need to enter some extra information which a student required to have and option to make the payments will be available. Payment gateway will be interfaced for the payments.
6. Once the fees and registration fees are paid, user will be registered as a student and time slots will be blocked until all lessons of packages are completed. Example if registered user selects a package of 12 lessons of 45 minutes each lesson on every Wednesday and Friday from the preferred start date (they will be able to choose a Wednesday after a week if the Wednesday of the current week yet to come, in other words they cannot select a future date – just mentioned one of the validation to be included and all the validation rules will be stated in details in the detailed document)
7. Office admin staff will be able to register a student, assign lessons (time slots) & available teacher and collect fees. (one level where as a student registration will have 2 levels – approval level by front office admin of that branch/or course admin of all branches )
8. Reminders of next package renewal will be send by email or notification list when student login to the application.
9. Students will be able to see their schedules, lessons completed, payment receipts, teachers comments and also able to put their feedback that will be available only to the assigned teacher and school management of that branch.
10. Student can reschedule a future date lesson viewing the assigned teacher availability (it is treated as a request and then will be approved by the front office admin of that branch)
11. Front office admin can reschedule a lesson as per student request.
12. Related reports (fees due, attendance details, and other reports)
13. Attendance maintenance (QR Code/also option available in the module to register it by the front office admin).
15 freelancers are bidding on average $886 for this job
Hello, I have 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Windows Forms both. I Can easily convert your Windows application to MVC. Can we discuss further about it? Thanks, Harshil Talaviya