• Pull data from DB_Airports using sp_GetAllAirports using the SITG Data Access Library
• Create a List of Airport Objects from that data. The Airport Object must be able to capture all the data that comes from sp_GetAllAirports.
• Behave in a manner similar to the example provided. Note the menu system, the calculation of distance between waypoints, bearings and other data that is displayed to the user.
• Allow the user to add and remove waypoints.
• Not throw an exception to the screen.
• The connection string you will implement when you hand your project in will be as follows. "Server=DESKTOP-IU04KMD;Database=DB_Airports;Trusted_Connection=Yes;"
• FlightComputer will print a flight datafile that is capable of being read by the Uber Toolset provided. MAKE NO CHANGES TO THE UBER TOOLSET.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hello I can read the data from your mentioned functions/APIs I will generate UBER tool file once get results I got the idea can we have a quick chat session? Manzoor