The below statements define the logic of the system.
These statements should be read by both the developer and the customer.
● The system needs to be user / roles based
● CRUD permissions on all main section
Clients, Contacts & addresses
● Create and edit clients -
● A typical client is a mental health trust, care group or organisation.
● They will require details such as;
○ Business name,
○ Contact details,
○ Key contacts
● Ability to create and set contact types (key contact)
● Ability to create and set client types
Products and Services
● Ability to add products and services
○ Price type one off or monthly
● Current product offering is per user per month with associated time
requirements to get this setup - days
Products and Service Attachments
● Ability to attached datasheets to the products and services for use as
attachments to quotes
○ Office Docs
● Ability to create opportunities against clients these will have stages;
● The opportunities are assigned to users
● A prospect is built up from products using a recursive selector so as
many products / service can be added as required.
● The opportunities details screen needs to show partials for
○ Opportunity details
○ Quote products
● The opportunity needs to be able to be sent as a quote via a button
● When the quote is sent, the user has the ability to add in the email
content prior to sending or send to himself.
● The user will have the ability to select to attach the product datasheets
to the email of every product that has been selected.
● The ability to be able to produce PDF quotes
● These opportunities will need to have follow up dates, and a history of
● Need to see the versions of quotes sent
● Dashboard to have tabs, one for each of these stages
● Each of the tabs contains a list view or the opportunities with the
Further Stages (Not Estimated)
Moving forward they would like the system to manage;
● Widgets on dashboard for rolling 30 day opportunities by type / user
● Subscription invoicing
● Support tickets for users / tasks (see below)
● Integration with accountancy platform
● Other software offerings that they have
65 freelancers are bidding on average £2002 for this job
Hello, I have 13+ years of experience in C#, Vb.Net, MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Visual FoxPro 9. I can provide you CRM with MVC. i want to clarify some points with you. thanks Kalpesh
I'm C# MVC developer working from 8+ years. I can start your work immediately and can also work according to your time zone so we can communicate better.