Develope a Windows Desktop Application With Video Calling
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled developer to create a Windows desktop application with video calling capabilities. The main purpose of the application is communication. The application
Key features for the video calling function include:
- When the application is installed on two computers in remote locations, one computer should be able to turn on the camera on the other computer and start a call automatically. One of the computers running windows will be put in kiosk mode so everything needs to be controlled from the other computer through this application.
- The application will need to be able to do live video streaming with bidirectional audio between the computers.
- The application will be used to put virtual receptionists in remote stores.
- Full source code will need to be provided and we will use Team Foundation Servers for source control
The application should be specifically designed for Windows and does not need to be compatible with other platforms.
Ideal skills and experience for this project:
- Proficiency in Windows desktop application development
- Experience with video calling technology and protocols
- Strong knowledge of networking and communication protocols
- Familiarity with user interface design and creating intuitive user experiences.
Project ID: #37212255
About the project
66 freelancers are bidding on average €4281 for this job
With extensive experience in .NET, Windows Desktop, Video Services, C# Programming, Software Architecture I am confident that I can deliver the best result you are looking for.
Greetings, I understand that you are looking for a video calling web application. Please provide the source code and book a 30-minute free consultation call. Thank You