Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
Under the supervision of the Manager and TL, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre- established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Skill Requirements :
- Strong working knowledge in C#.NET, [login to view URL], ASP.NET CORE WEB API, EF CORE and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong in Web application development.
- Working experience on Angular 6 and above is preferable
- Design, code and test new web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
Candidates ideally would possess 4+ years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; should have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/ supervisor of the company.