Hello I have a Unity game that I have been building and I am currently trying to finish the UNet side of the game to get it online and functioning properly between the server and client on a Lan basis only. I have run into some troubles concerning a few errors and things not working the way they should and I am in need of some assistance.
What I require from you is a finished, working version (Players can connect to the Host and everything is interconnected properly) i.e. a client or host throws a ball and everyone see's the ball being thrown in the same position and at the same time.
List of things I would like in order to consider this job complete:
- When connected everything in the game world must be Synced
- Players should be able to interact with other players stats as this is to be a pvp game
- Players should be able to interact with objects in a way that every other player can register the interaction
- Players can fight the monsters together and receive experience
- Answer any of my questions within reason regarding your work in regards to future implementation
You will not be expected to program anything outside the scope of the UNet scripting that is directly involved with the functions of the game that are not online and need to be interconnected using [login to view URL] game is finished the development stage and now I am just adding functionality.
This game can be played offline at this link: [login to view URL]
You will need to download the game and play it once at least to personally view the game and the way it should function.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $271 for this job
Hi I'm a unity3d expert who has full experience in unet multiplayer. I can complete your game on time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards
Hello,We are experienced game developers and we have worked in Unity3D games. Please provide all the details of the game you want to us to develop. Thanks, Sumit Kumar Verma, Senior Game Developer.